Shawnika Harris is a litigator who focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation and labor and employment matters. She has significant experience representing financial institutions and other business clients in a variety of non-litigation and litigation matters pending in state and federal court and arbitrations, including matters involving credit and mortgage fraud claims, bankruptcy claims, commercial contract disputes, SaaS contract claims, regulatory compliance issues, title claims, as well as other various property disputes.
Additionally, Shawnika defends financial institutions in complex, multi-million dollar probate litigation matters. Shawnika has a proven record of negotiating favorable settlements and drafting successful dismissal and summary judgment motions for her clients.
Prior to joining Arcadi Jackson, Shawnika worked as an associate for a financial services law firm, and as counsel for a global law firm in their financial services litigation department.
- The George Washington University Law School, Washington D.C
- B.A., Criminology and Law Studies, Double Minor, Psychology, Sociology
- Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas