Neakzaad “Neak” Horriat
Neak Horriat is a commercial litigator who vigorously advocates for his clients’ needs and achieves swift, favorable outcomes. With an exceptional track record in handling high-stakes disputes across a wide spectrum of industries, Neak delivers a deep understanding of complex business issues and a relentless commitment to securing his clients’ rights. Neak is a trusted advocate and strategic counselor with rich experience litigating in various state and federal courts. Neak has handled a wide array of matters spanning from civil RICO health care fraud in federal court to breach of contract, non-compete, and trade secret theft in various forums.
Neak has victoriously handled numerous matters starting in the pleadings stage, through fact and expert discovery, dispositive motion practice, and to trial preparation and mediation. Neak has successfully argued dispositive and other impactful motions, prepared various dispositive motions and responses, and defended depositions in federal matters. An aggressive yet evenhanded litigation philosophy drives Neak’s commitment to his clients and their interests.
Throughout his career, Neak has represented clients in various business sectors including health care, film and entertainment, private equity, oil and gas, adventure and hospitality, public utilities, and aviation. Prior to joining Arcadi Jackson, Neak worked for an elite Dallas litigation boutique and a large international law firm in their respective commercial litigation sections.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2019 (cum laude)
- B.A., Political Science, Biola University, 2015 (magna cum laude)
- Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States Court of International Trade
- Recognized, “Best Lawyers, Ones to Watch” (2023)