What We Do
We help our clients navigate their most sensitive workplace investigations relating to complaints of sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation. We also guide and counsel our clients in high-stakes internal investigations relating to other important corporate compliance issues.
- Multinational telecommunications corporation – assisted corporate compliance officers with an internal investigation regarding allegations of corporate non-compliance
- Leading global investment bank – advised and assisted client in preparing for and responding to investigative inquiries from the U.S. Department of Labor
- Multinational IT company – conducted an internal investigation in connection with allegations of False Claims Act violations
- Private non-profit foundation – conducted internal investigation of external complaints against the board of directors involving conflicts of interest and failure to comply with foundation rules and regulations
- Multinational investment bank and financial services company – conducted an internal investigation of alleged discrimination and corporate non-compliance
- Operator of worldwide shipping logistics platform – conducted an internal investigation regarding allegations of sexual assault, sexual harassment, and retaliation made against C-level executive
- Global engineering and defense technologies provider – conducted multiple internal investigations alleging race discrimination and retaliation in connection with hiring and promotion practices
- Public hospital with 10k+ employees – conducted an internal investigation regarding claims of FMLA violations and retaliation asserted by lead physician
- Commercial real estate services and investment firm – conducted an internal investigation of alleged employment discrimination
- Large electric utility service provider – assisted in-house legal counsel with an internal investigation of various discrimination and retaliation complaints
- Entrepreneurial sports organization – conducted an internal investigation of sexual harassment complaints
- Multinational aircraft manufacturing company – conducted an internal investigation of discrimination complaints
- National leading oral surgery management company – conducted internal investigations involving allegations of sexual assault, sexual harassment, and violation of company policies against surgeons in various practices
- Leading oil & gas property owner-operator – conducted multiple internal investigations regarding alleged gender discrimination and harassment made against C-suite executives
- Represented a variety of companies in connection with DOL, EEOC, and other agency investigations
2911 Turtle Creek Blvd., Suite 800 Dallas, TX 75219
Interested in joining our team? We’re hiring.
© 2023, Arcadi Jackson, LLP. All Rights Reserved.