Seema Tendolkar is a litigator with over fifteen years of experience representing clients in complex commercial and employment disputes. She represents public and private companies, small businesses, and high-net-worth individuals in matters pending in state and federal court and arbitration, as well as during government and internal investigations. Seema regularly obtains favorable settlements, dismissals, and outcomes for her clients.
Seema represents clients in a wide variety of matters, including disputes involving labor & employment issues, business “divorces,” non-competition agreements, and other restrictive covenants, misappropriation of trade secrets, breach of contract, unfair competition, and other commercial matters, as well as internal and government investigations. Seema also provides corporate counseling on a broad range of matters and projects. Seema is practical and judicious in her approach to preventing, managing, litigating, and resolving disputes.
Prior to joining Arcadi Jackson, Seema was the General Counsel of a legal technology start-up, a partner at a Dallas-based litigation boutique, and an associate at two global law firms.
- Columbia Law School, J.D., Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, 2002
- Cornell University, B.S., 1999
- Recognized, “Rising Star,” Texas Monthly (2012-2016)
- Former Secretary and Member of the Board of Directors of Captain Hope’s Kids, Inc. (now known as Hope Supply Co.)
- Former Secretary and Member of the Board of Directors of Rae’s Hope.